Service provider prevents downtime to improve QoE
Charter Communications, a popular North American telecommunications company, chose Empirix when seeking a way to reduce operating expenditures through improved workflows and staff efficiencies.
The Connecticut-based service provider relies on Empirix for troubleshooting/root case analysis, gaining an end-to-end view of the entire network, and assessing customers’ quality of experience (QoE).
Charter has seen the following benefits from leveraging our solutions:
- Downtime and unplanned outage prevention
- Quicker discovery of the root cause of network and service issues
- Enhanced vendor management
- Improved understanding of QoE
- Better ability to service end users
Leveraging a holistic view of subscribers and devices, Charter has also experienced a reduction in the number of no trouble found (NTF) device returns, more accurate network capacity planning, and a more comprehensive understanding of customer usage and location across the entire network.