Join the Automation Generation
Whether or not you will be attending MWC 2021 in Barcelona, book a meeting with our executives and experts to learn more about our latest releases, features and solutions. Find out how the world’s first independent software vendor providing Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Enterprises with a carrier-grade, cloud-native network lifecycle automation platform for the 5G era can help prepare your business for accelerated growth.
Our activities at MWC 2021 include:
Demonstrating how our complete portfolio delivers measurable benefits today:
- Accelerating 5G roll-outs and network swap-outs up to 50% more efficiently
- Achieving up to 30% reduction in network operations effort through automation
- Executing preventative maintenance to resolve predicted issues
- More accurately and rapidly identifying and resolving root-causes for customer-impacting issues
- Better prioritizing network and service operations to address issues with the highest impact on the customer first
Demonstrating and discussing the expanded portfolio including:
- The TEMS network testing portfolio, turning network testing data into actionable insights, with real-time control and analytics, proactive end to end service monitoring and streamlining benchmarking campaigns
- The Vista service assurance portfolio, increasing automation with ML/AI-driven discovery and automation, fault prediction, root-cause discovery, real-time end to end network topology visibility, smart prioritization to optimize business impact, unified performance management and enhanced intelligence with Netflow data insights
- The new KLERITY™ customer experience monitoring and assurance solution for advanced services such as OTT Video, in complex, fluid 5G Standalone networks and Service Based Architectures (SBA)
- The world-leading planning portfolio, including Planet, Elipse, Geodata and 5G roll-out solutions, for accelerated, data-driven network planning and roll-out, improving cost-efficiency and incorporating rich crowd-source and geo-data
Infovista will be hosting in-person and virtual meetings from three executive meeting rooms at MWC 2021, located at 2.1A51, 2.1A52 and 2.1A54.