- Reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and associated costs.
- Follow communication events from start to finish, regardless of network technology or service delivery method
- Save time—tremendous amounts—normally spent diagnosing problems.
- Provision multi-tier alarm thresholds on any supported KPI.
- Collect control and user plane data on voice, video and data services from all fixed line and mobile network types
Clarity on customer experience quality
- More quickly understand issues impacting subscriber QoE
- Gain greater clarity around the complex factors affecting customer experience and overall network performance
- Significantly shorten the time it takes to access data for decision making.
- Correlate call and data sessions even as they traverse multiple interfaces and network elements for end-to-end visibility.
- Fully map user and control plane data to provide a true picture of customer experience.
Efficient routes to insight
- Significantly reduce the time it takes to understand issues in complex environments
- Powerful database supports multi-dimensional, complex queries into subscribers, network elements and/or protocols
- Query collected data along multiple dimensions to get complete answers and insight much more quickly.
- Link returned results to ladder diagrams and protocol decodes for deep dives into packet and message level analysis
- Provide operational reports on every aspect of network and service utilization.
Please contact us for a demonstration of Diagnostix tailored to your needs.