Contact center performance testing as a service
A single business-or technology-driven change can pose significant risk to the stability and performance of your contact center technologies. A turnkey, managed service load testing solution may be a worthwhile investment in scenarios such as the following:
- Changing vendors for any of the following technologies: SIP, DID, or toll-free carrier; SBC; PBX; IVR; CTI; and agent desktop
- Merger or acquisition drives need to integrate technologies while also expanding the capacity of the contact center platform
- Peak busy season (open enrollment, Cyber Monday, holidays, tax season, hurricane season, etc.)
- Migration of telephony infrastructure from physical to virtual
- Migration of telephony infrastructure from on-premises to cloud
End-to-end performance testing
Testing is conducted end to end; measuring performance of all integrated technology components from the customer perspective as they interact with it.
Testing is turnkey; Empirix testing experts build the test plan, develop the scripts, execute the testing, analyze the results, and provide a written summary report.
Traffic is generated from Empirix data centers through the PSTN, which is representative of live customer traffic.
Testing is attended by an Empirix testing expert on a conference bridge for the duration of the testing.
Voice testing experts
Empirix maintains the world’s most-tenured voice testing experts.