Trusted Hammer contact center testing-as-a-service
Hammer On-Call validates end-to-end performance. It does this by emulating live traffic under real-world conditions to stress test and validate actual Quality of Experience (QoE).
Hammer On-Call combines the power of Empirix’s market-leading Hammer Test System with the Empirix team’s extensive, industry-leading testing experience and methodology, all while requiring minimal investment and support from the client organization.
Hammer On-Call ensures optimal network performance and a consistent, quality customer experience. Hammer On-Call emulates customers and network traffic at scale, enabling valuable analysis.
Hammer On-Call solutions test the full call capacity of both heterogeneous and homogeneous vendor infrastructures using the patented, award-winning Empirix Hammer Test System. Its intelligent call generation capabilities enable Hammer On-Call to deliver unlimited call capacity and voice quality measurements throughout the contact center. Hammer On-Call also offers the ability to simulate agent actions programmatically, which can be used to measure agent experiences and answer questions.
The Hammer On-Call solution is specifically designed to meet the unique testing requirements of any organization, and is capable of exercising and validating all or some of the organization’s technology infrastructure.
Hammer On-Call supports best practice test methods that are critical to the success of any contact center improvement project. The solution’s proactive identification of business-impacting issues generates measurable positive returns.
Hammer On-Call is ideal for SIP trunking migrations, data center consolidation and disaster recovery projects, IVR platform roll-outs, CTI and agent desktop test automation.
End-to-end testing of IP, contact center, unified communications (UC), and mobile solutions
Breadth of testing, including load, regression, and interoperability
Identify multi-vendor compatibility issues
Rapidly find root causes of existing and potential problems
Analyze and verify end-to-end performance
Accelerate Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
No equipment purchases required
Support for the latest technologies including VoIP, SIP, Avaya, h.323, SRTP, and IMS protocols
Call recording compliance options
Industry and technology-specific knowledge for expert test plan design
Access to engineers to diagnose and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing
Detailed reporting to pinpoint issues for rapid correction
Flexibility with packaged tests and customized services
Rely on Our Experts So You Can Focus on Your Business
We know testing inside and out and can help you:
- Develop a full test plan
- Execute the tests
- Produce detailed reports of the results
- View results in real time through a secure website, regardless of physical location while tests are executed
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Keep projects on time and on budget. Enable a better match between testing and project milestones.
- Measure quality from the customer to the agent and back. Ensure quality and drive loyalty.
- Empower operations staff by giving them access to industry-leading Empirix experts who will help design and execute a strong test plan that meets business objectives.
- Improve on system performance in real-time. Prove disaster recovery and failover scenarios in a real environment.
- Assure proper regulatory safeguards are functional under real world conditions.
Fast Return on Investment
- Assess customer experience, not just performance
- Guarantee performance with reduced risk
- Test customer experience from end to end
- Identify and fix problems before going live
- Validate multi-vendor environments, including equipment and configuration settings
- Choose from flexible delivery options: on-premises, managed, or cloud-based services
Ongoing Monitoring for Your Existing Hammer On-Call Deployment
SaaS solutions are changing the IT landscape and opening up new opportunities for on premises solutions. Hammer Cloud Platform and its end-to-end test automation and monitoring functionality, empower Hammer On-Call customers to amplify their current end-to end testing efforts with ongoing monitoring of their production environments.Learn More
Fortis Case Study
Fortis Ensures Call Center Reliability and Gains €313,920 in Benefits With Empirix Hammer On-Call.Read more