Cloud-based test automation for voice applications
Hammer On-Demand is a new powerful, intuitive and innovative solution capable of automating functional, regression testing, and performance/load testing for voice-enabled applications.
With Hammer On-Demand, QA teams can realize 80% savings in time and effort with the click of a button, all while improving application quality.
Automated reporting enables organizations to quickly identify problem areas and eliminate defects earlier in the development process, minimizing risks and reducing operational costs.
Test automation is a must for organizations adopting Agile practices or behavior-driven development / behavior-driven test design.
With Hammer On-Demand, both expert and novice users can easily configure stories and test behavior, with hundreds of tests automatically executed in minutes, enabling them to assure quality and avoid human errors, bugs, delays and skyrocketing costs.
Instantly Locate Quality Issues
Hammer On-Demand delivers comprehensive reporting to rapidly detect regression bugs and new defects in addition to tracking project process. This functionality enables business analysts to classify and prioritize fixes, and test and verify improvements. The test cases are also useful to operations teams for ongoing production monitoring and alerting.
Increase test coverage and reduce errors
- User-Behavior-Driven Test Cases assure optimal user experiences and peace of mind.
- Automated script creation can increase application 10x. Script libraries reduce confusion and rework.
- Mitigate risk and errors by removing manual entry and subjective interpretation.
Accelerate testing and reduce operational costs
- Speed up testing and agility to detect and eliminate defects in minutes instead of days.
- Expedite time to market with the ability to roll out new functionality with production quality 2-3 times faster.
- Eliminate rework and reduce costs by reusing existing test scripts in the universal library for performance testing and production monitoring.
Boost quality and ensure optimal UX
- Increase user satisfaction and reduce churn.
- Cut support costs and increase FCR (first call resolution) by identifying problems earlier.
- Protect business revenue and brand reputation by ensuring customer experience and availability.
Intuitive Test Creation
User-friendly drag and drop test case creation. Easily map test cases to business requirements, with no scripting required. Import test case descriptions for intelligent script creation. Non-technical users can document user experience test cases.
Flexible Execution Schedules
Group scheduling and execution of regression test suites. Automatically run hundreds of test cases to increase testing coverage. Rapidly test out nightly or weekly builds and accelerate smoke testing.
Simplify, automate, and accelerate regression testing
Automate and complete testing within minutes with both data-driven and dynamic run-time intelligence tests
Deliver 80% savings in QA time with the click of a button
Eliminate human errors by matching test automation scripts with customer journeys
Reduce cycles from weeks to hours by automating user acceptance tests
Intelligent reports that isolate bugs and regression defects, with release comparison reports to verify production readiness
Enhance collaboration across development, QA, DevOps, operations, and business functions
Minimize risk by empowering organizations to deploy with confidence and improve CX
Universal access to central repository for all test cases
Categorized failure types to quickly pinpoint failures and audit recordings
Powerful reporting to immediately drill down into new bugs or regression defects
T-Mobile Case Study
T-Mobile uses Empirix Hammer Test Solutions to test new communications services in an automated, accelerated, and repeatable way. Empirix Hammer Test Solutions enable the company to cut integration time and costs, as well as ensure the quality of each new service.Read more