Greater application coverage with significantly less effort
- Enable an unprecedented, thorough approach to acceptance, regression, interoperability and load testing
- Ensure that the technology infrastructure performs to specifications—before it is put into production.
- Address a range of possible problems, including:
- Poor voice quality
- Improper call routing
- Dropped calls
- Improper data or slow data arrival
- Reduced application performance
- Call abandon rates higher than target due to technology
Accelerate testing and development by up to 90%
- Low TCO from flexible configurations across diverse environments
- Significantly reduce effort for mapping test-cases to project requirements..
- Drastically reduce administrative work for technical teams
- Improve teams’ ability to focus on core responsibilities and much more quickly identify root causes of current and potential issues.
- Empower application and network teams to leverage a common suite of tools for rapid effective collaboration.
- Implement best practices in your DevOps strategy by engaging regression and smoke tests on new builds
Enable non-technical teams to participate, and save resources
- Save hours of setup and troubleshooting
- Use a single call-flow diagram to generate necessary tests.
- Drag and drop icons to create a call-flow diagram using standard icons, or create customized icons.
- Simply edit the call-flow diagram if an application changes, and all scripts are automatically regenerated.
- Automatically dial into applications and equipment just like actual users and customers.
Jun 13, 2019
- Ten Tips for Developing a Powerful End-to-End Contact Center Testing Plan
- Voice Biometrics: Pre-Deployment Test Methodologies
- Critical Importance of True Modeling and Runtime Capabilities to Achieve Adequate Customer Experience Testing
Please contact us to arrange a demonstration of Hammer tailored to your needs.