End-to-end VoIP, contact center, and unified communications testing
Empirix provides automated voice over IP (VoIP), contact center (CC), and unified communications (UC) test capabilities that enable end-to-end testing from the customer and agent perspectives.
This end-user-focused approach to testing provides reliable, repeatable, and objective measurements that provide visibility into the user’s quality of service (QoS).Contents
Empirix test automation can be leveraged across the full DevOps life cycle and communications technology stack, including:
- Session border controllers (SBCs)
- Interactive voice response systems (IVRs)
- Voice biometrics
- Computer telephony integration (CTI) call routing
- Customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Call recording
Test your customer-facing communications system by emulating actual customer traffic patterns generated in the cloud. Test your system to peak expected production traffic volumes, and measure the customer and agent experiences while stressing your full network and technology stack. Empirix provides testing as a service (TaaS) in addition to full software as a service (SaaS) capabilities.
IVR menus are supposed to make life easier for everyone. Ideally, IVR systems should quickly provide customers with the info they’re seeking and, if that’s not possible, route them to the agents who can provide quick assistance.
QA and regression testing
Improve your contact center quality assurance (QA) and regression testing practices with a flexible yet powerful approach to test design and execution. Offered as a fully cloud-based, hybrid, or on-premises solution, Empirix QA testing capabilities enable you to validate that your voice applications and technology have been implemented as designed.
Security and interoperability testing
Leverage the Empirix Hammer technology to ensure that your telecommunications technologies such as carrier SIP trunking, SBC, IVR, and CTI are interfacing as expected. The Hammer software provides a highly customizable state machine that enables testers to manipulate and validate lower-level VoIP telecommunications messages such as SIP INVITE headers, SDP codecs, T.38 fax, video streaming, and SIP Publish and Subscribe.
Test automation on the Empirix blog
- As I lean into my fifth year with Empirix and the 2020 chapter with Avaya globally, I find myself feeling more and more comfortable with the Avaya personnel. The can-do […]
- When we talk about contact center assurance, interactive voice response (IVR) technology tends to monopolize the conversation. Almost everyone knows what a nightmare problematic IVR menus can be. If someone […]
- Last time we talked about DevOps in contact centers, we discussed the benefits and challenges of implementing the methodology in corporate cultures and tips on first steps to take. Now […]
- So you’ve got to January 13th and you’re still keeping to your New Year resolutions? Well, you’re doing better than half the population who take them up. Apparently January 12th […]