Category: Customer Support
Education is integral to the success of any new or upgraded solution deployment, onboarding new employees, or even enhancing the skills of existing employees. The faster key staff and everyday users become proficient in using Empirix solutions, the faster your organization will realize value from your investment.
Empirix offers flexible training options to accommodate individual client needs, with both online and instructor-led training programs.
- Online: Learn at your own pace using videos that are broken down into easy-to-digest segments. All videos are available on the Empirix Knowledge Centre.
- Instructor Led: Benefit from live learning with a knowledgeable instructor who will guide you through exercises. These classroom sessions can be led remotely or conducted on site for a truly customized experience leveraging your environment.
In addition to offering product-specific training, Empirix also offers a wide range of training sessions focusing on specific technologies.
Sample training courses descriptions:
E-XMS user training provides an introduction to the E-XMS surveillance and troubleshooting applications, including solution overviews; in-depth, instructor-led classroom instruction; and hands-on tool training. At the end of the training, the user will be proficient in E-XMS applications and reporting capabilities.
CallMaster user training introduces tasks associated to administering your CallMaster solution. It covers the theory and step-by-step instruction with associated exercises and summaries. At the end of the training, students will understand how to manage complex environments and dramatically reduce test times through automation.
There are a number of benefits to offering training for your employees including:
- Accelerated time to value for new or upgraded solutions
- Increased efficiencies and operational improvements
- Increased employee job satisfaction and morale
- Increased retention of valued employees and reduced turn over
- Improved collective employee knowledge base