In a DevOps world, development, QA and operations teams, by design, work collaboratively. Nowhere is this more critical than in the complex, ever-changing contact center environment.
Even with careful planning, technology failures or disruptions can occur and negatively impact customer experience. So how can you minimize risk, accelerate release cycles, reduce costs and consistently deliver a quality customer experience?
Join us for this webcast event exploring:
- Why it’s important to test across the entire development lifecycle (SDLC)?
- How to minimize redundant testing efforts
- How to ensure that your contact center is ready for business
- Testing best practices
- Introduction to Hammer Cloud Platform
- Erik Delorey, Director of Product Management – Test Automation
- Greg Pavlick, Sales Engineer