Mobile network operators (MNOs) must adapt to a rapidly changing market. The explosion of applications accessible through mobile networks and the advent of over-the-top (OTT) services are putting pressure on traditional service providers to differentiate themselves, keep the customer base loyal, and, most importantly, recover revenues currently flowing to OTT providers and MNO competitors.
So, how can MNOs differentiate themselves with subscribers? One of the best ways is to regain ownership of services: MNOs can showcase the quality of their offering by emphasizing what they can control on the network.
In order to do that, MNOs need full visibility of who is accessing the network, the devices they use, their location, their activity, and, most important of all, the service quality they are experiencing.
Read this white paper to discover:
- Mobile operators’ challenges in measuring customer experience as perceived by their subscribers in an evolving network environment
- Why traditional Quality of Service (QoS) isn’t enough
- Why you need a smarter scoring for Quality of Experience (QoE)
- The innovative Empirix approach
- The benefits of a single index of QoE vs. thousands of uncorrelated KPI/KQI