The introduction of modern technologies such as 5G, NFV, and IoT are changing how telecom operators and enterprises measure Quality of Experience (QoE), a key measurement of business health. It’s no longer enough to rely on device and network data alone.
QoE in the Digital Transformation Era explores best practices for scoring QoE in today’s complex technological landscape.
More White Papers
- Mobile Device Analytics
- Top Metrics to Achieve Contact Center Assurance
- 10 Tips to for Developing a Powerful End-to-End Contact Center Testing Plan
- The Critical Importance of True Modeling and Runtime Capabilities to Achieve Adequate Customer Experience Testing
- The Future of IVR Customer Service Assurance
- Understanding Quality of Experience for Mobile Data
- The 5 KPI Classes Driving Customer Experience Management
- NOC to SOC: A Next Generation Approach to Understanding and Proactively Assuring Customer Experience
- Getting the Most out of Your Migration to SIP Trunking
- Voice Biometrics: Pre-Deployment Test Methodologies
- Introducing Empirix Customer Analytics