The introduction of modern technologies such as 5G, NFV, and IoT are changing how telecom operators and enterprises measure Quality of Experience (QoE), a key measurement of business health. It’s no longer enough to rely on device and network data alone.
QoE in the Digital Transformation Era explores best practices for scoring QoE in today’s complex technological landscape.
More White Papers
- Critical Importance of True Modeling and Runtime Capabilities to Achieve Adequate Customer Experience Testing
- Mobile Device Analytics
- The 5 KPI Classes Driving Customer Experience Management
- Getting the Most out of Your Migration to SIP Trunking
- Voice Biometrics: Pre-Deployment Test Methodologies
- Ten Tips for Developing a Powerful End-to-End Contact Center Testing Plan
- Understanding Quality of Experience for Mobile Data
- Introducing Empirix Customer Analytics
- The Future of IVR Customer Service Assurance
- NOC to SOC: A Next-Gen Approach to Understanding and Proactively Assuring Customer Experience